Incredible and rare opportunity to purchase a residence in Gulf Stream, Florida under $1 million. The charming 1950’s polo cottage at 4225 N County Rd features kitchen, living room, paneled Florida room with wood-burning fireplace and two en suite bedrooms. The Chicago brick terraces and walkways provide a tranquil setting to enjoy outdoor lounging and dining. Tucked away on a quiet street with private beach access across the street, the home is a short distance via scenic A1A from Delray Beach and Palm Beach. Offered at one of the lowest prices in the area, the vintage cottage invites year-round or seasonal living with the possibility of rental income. Lovingly decorated and maintained by the owner, this cottage is the perfect spot to the South Florida lifestyle.
Rarely available, this vintage 1950’s polo cottage provides the perfect opportunity to live in the Town of Gulf Stream amidst multi-million dollar estates. With private beach access across the street, the property has everything needed for enjoying the South Florida lifestyle. Thriving boutiques and eateries are just a short distance via A1A or Federal Highway. Private jetports and three international airports are easily accessed via Interstate 95. The pristine and private beaches of Gulf Stream, Gulf Stream School, Town Hall and Town Police Department are just a bike ride or golf cart drive away.
- Living Room and Bathrooms Recently Painted
- Backyard Landscape Updated
- Three Skylights for Added Light
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Vaulted Wood-Beamed Ceilings
- Foyer Entry
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet & Bath with Tub & Custom Glass Shower
- Guest Bedroom with Two Closets & Full Bath
- Hallway with Sitting Area & Laundry Closet
- Interior & Exterior Storage
- Chicago Brick Terraces for Outdoor Dining & Lounging
- Two Chicago Brick Driveways
- Room for Pool and/or Addition