Do not miss this rare opportunity to own an incredible East Delray Beach property situated in a location and on a street that are second-to-none. Boasting 100 feet of waterfrontage just three lots from the point allowing for Intracoastal views, the residence invites the buyer to move in and enjoy; renovate; or build from the ground up on this wide interior canal with constant flowing water. The home offers four bedrooms including separate upstairs guest suite, open living areas and two-car garage. Enjoy the spacious grounds with circular drive, private yard, pool and dock. Located just two blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and five blocks to Atlantic Avenue, this waterfront residence is a prime spot for enjoying the South Florida lifestyle.
• 100 Feet of Waterfrontage
• Beach Area Property: 100’ x 130’
• 4 Bedrooms / 4.1 Baths
• 3,594 A/C Square Footage
• 4,338 Total Square Footage
• Move In, Renovate or Build
• Formal Living and Dining Rooms
• Family Room Overlooking Pool and Waterway
• Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet, Master Bath and Private Sun Room
• Private Guest Suite on Second Floor
• Decorative Patio with Lots of Room for Outdoor Dining and Lounging
• Private Dock with Nearby Inlets for Ocean Access
• Blocks to Beach and Atlantic Avenue
This waterfront residence located at 1101 Island Drive, Delray Beach is priced to sell and offers endless possibilities.
For more information about this East Delray Beach waterfront residence located at 1101 Island Dr, please contact Nicholas Malinosky.